Browsing members and searching for your friends is super important on the LL. If you are a new user your Friends tab on the Activity page will be blank because you can only view user activity if you are friends with other users. We know you want to be sharing with your friends as soon as possible. We made it simple for you to start adding your friends today.
1. Go to My profile dropdown and click Browse/Search Members
2. You will be taken to a page that shows your search parameters on the left and the resuls on the right.
3. You can do a Simple search. You can enter the display name of the user you are looking for OR sort alphabetically, by most popular, by online users, and newest members
4. Click on Advanced Search to search by more specific fields. You can search by: email, age range, gender, city, region, state, zip code, and marital status
5. Each time you perform a search enter the fields you are looking for and click Search. To delete the fields and perform a new search click Reset.
6. When you find who you are looking for simply mouse-over their profile and click Add as Friend or go to their profile and click Add as Friend. Once they approve your request you can interact with them on the LL.
7. Every time a new user joins LL their profile icon is shown on the right column of the Activity page under Recent Members. You can find friends here as well.